Monday thru Thursday 7:30-4:30
- New Patients are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete paperwork.
- You can download, print and complete the forms prior to your appointment. Please bring the completed forms and a list of all current medications, vitamins or supplements or the bottles. You will also need to bring your insurance card and a valid picture ID.
- We realize that many patients have been established with Andrea Weddle. Please sign a RELEASE OF MEDICAL RECORDS so that we will have your records from your previous office.
- Office visits are by appointment. Same-day appointments are available for urgent or sudden illness.
- When scheduling an appointment, please tell the scheduler everything you would like to be seen for so that the correct amount of time may be reserved for you. We make every attempt to see you with the shortest wait possible. If an appointment is made for one or two issues and several other issues are brought up it is not fair to other patients or providers. If you have multiple problems you wish to discuss, let the scheduler know in advance. In that instance, a longer visit time can be scheduled depending on the complexity of the problem(s) or separate appointments may be necessary.
- Be prepared to review your information and show your insurance card at every visit.
- Bring a list of all medications you are taking, including the dosage, to every visit. This will allow your provider to provide you with appropriate medications and avoid potential drug interactions.
- Appointments for routine care and physicals are best arranged well in advance, preferably at the end of the previous appointment.
Our goal is to meet your family’s medical needs in a caring and efficient manner. We value your time and will make every effort to accommodate you as soon as possible.
In order to keep costs down, we expect payment at the time of service. Co-payments and past-due balances will be collected when you arrive, prior to your visit with the provider. We accept cash, credit or debit cards, and checks. Insurance is not a substitute for payment. We will bill your insurance company for covered services, but you are responsible for co-payments, deductibles and non-covered services at the time of service.
Cancellation and/or No Show Policy
We understand that things happen and appointments can sometimes not be cancelled in advance. With that in mind, we’ll forgive a single missed appointment. However, we reserve the right to dismiss patients from our practice after three missed appointments in a 12-month period.
Please note that we charge a fee of $25 for any no show appointments or appointments not cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled appointment time. A fee of $100.00 will be charged if an annual exam or procedure is cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time or if you do not show up for your appointment. This fee must be paid prior to scheduling another appointment with our office. Most insurance companies, including TennCare will not cover this and the fee will be the responsibility of the patient.
Services Provided to Minors
During your absence, your child may suffer an illness or injury that requires medical attention. To ensure that your child will get the necessary attention as timely as possible, you should complete a Consent to Treatment of a Minor form, which is available on our website. This form gives Mt. Juliet Health & Wellness permission to treat your child if the need arises.
Telephone Call Policy
Every phone call is important to us, and we will attempt to answer your calls and return your messages as promptly as possible. Please leave a phone number where you know we will be able to reach you. If you call for an urgent matter, we will make every effort to respond immediately.
Please be aware that the providers will not leave their scheduled patients to return routine phone calls; these are generally answered after patient care is completed.
Good medical care cannot always be accomplished over the phone, so we may advise you to schedule an office visit to discuss your concerns, problems or test results.
- We typically give routine medication refills to cover until your next office visit.
- Please allow for 24-48 hours for your prescription to be called into the pharmacy.
- When leaving a message for a medication refill, please leave the following information: your name and date of birth, phone number, the full name of the medication, the dose, how often you take the medication, your providers name and the name and phone number of your pharmacy. Also states any medication allergies.
- Antibiotic prescriptions require an appointment.
- Pain medication prescriptions will not be called in.
- If you are interested in a new medication, please schedule an appointment to speak with a provider. We do not call in any medications that have not been previously prescribed by this office.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, dial 911.
- While we encourage you to call our office during regular business hours for routine care, medication refills and to schedule appointments, we understand that health emergencies not requiring an emergency room can occur at any time. That’s why we always have a provider on call. If you need to contact us during the evening or on weekends, please call (615)553-5002, leave a message, and we’ll be in touch with you as quickly as possible.
- Medication refills will be issued only during office hours, except in an emergency, so that we may review your medical records.
- Antibiotics are not typically called in after hours.
- Please disable any call-blocking features, or the provider may be unable to reach you.
Disability Forms & FMLA
While we are happy to help you with disability forms and FMLA paperwork, these will take a minimum of 3-5 business days to complete. If the required forms are particularly long or complex, we reserve the right to charge for the time it takes to complete them. In some cases completing the forms may also require a visit with a provider.